A taste of AI
A Taste of Appreciative Inquiry
Introducing AI theory and practice
A 24-hour residential course introducing Appreciative Inquiry as a way of working in churches exploring development and change. Those attending will be introduced to the underlying theory, as well as examples of good practice, with a view to using appreciative techniques in their own work, and in the life of their churches.
The programme will be practically based and include:
- Examples of AI techniques in practice
- The Principles of AI
- Appreciative conversations
- Crafting appreciative questions
- The importance of generativity
- 5D cycle
- SOAR tool (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations and Results)
- Ways in which Appreciative Inquiry is being used by churches in the UK
Facilitation: Facilitators include Tim Slack from Appreciating People.
Fee: c. £110 depending on venue - The cost includes all resources, and full board accommodation.
Booking: To express interest in the course, please email Philippa: firstname.lastname@example.org