A taste of AI
A Taste of Appreciative Inquiry
Introducing AI theory and practice
A 24-hour residential course introducing Appreciative Inquiry as a way of working in churches exploring development and change. Those attending will be introduced to the underlying theory, as well as examples of good practice, with a view to using appreciative techniques in their own work, and in the life of their churches.
The programme will be practically based and include:
- Examples of AI techniques in practice
- The Principles of AI
- Appreciative conversations
- Crafting appreciative questions
- The importance of generativity
- 5D cycle
- SOAR tool (Strengths, Opportunities, Aspirations and Results)
- Ways in which Appreciative Inquiry is being used by churches in the UK
- David Salsbury and Chris Atherton, United Reformed Church Wales Synod
- Tim Slack from Appreciating People.
Dates: Wednesday 19th -Thursday 20th September 2018
Venue: MacDonald Portal Hotel, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 0DJ
Fee: £170 inc. resources and full board accommodation. (FREE for URC Wales Synod sponsored delegates)
Booking: To book a place on this course please email David Salsbury: email@example.com or phone 01745 571591.. MAXIMUM 12 PLACES - book now to secure your place.