Developing your Appreciative Inquiry Practice
This 3-day residential course is designed for people who have already undertaken an introductory Appreciative Inquiry workshop such as A Taste of AI and who wish to build on existing AI practice and deepen their understanding.
The programme will be practically based and include:
- AI principles in day to day practice
- Creating great questions and protocols
- Creating and delivering AI summits and events
- Building AI practice into church and community life.
- Revisiting the 5D process and SOAR
- Emerging new approaches and tools
- Appreciative journalling
- Developing your own projects and tools.
Dates: Lunchtime Tuesday 6th to Lunchtime Thursday 8th November 2018
Venue: McDonald Portal Hotel nr Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 0DJ
Facilitators: Tim Slack from Appreciating People and David Salsbury, The United Reformed Church.
Fee: FREE for United Reformed Church Wales Synod sponsored delegates – otherwise £295 per person. This includes full board and accommodation, AI resources, and post-course support.
- To express interest in the course and make an initial booking for one of the 18 places contact email@example.com
- For further information on the course and guidance on whether you meet the course criteria, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and share this flyer with others who may be interested.