Developing your Appreciative Inquiry Practice
This 3-day residential course is designed for people who have already undertaken an introductory Appreciative Inquiry workshop such as Taste of AI and who wish to build on existing AI practice and deepen their understanding.
The programme will be practically based and include:
- Deeper understanding of the AI principles in day to day practice
- Creating great questions and protocols
- Creating and delivering AI summits and events
- Building AI practice into church and community life.
- Revisiting the 5D process and SOAR
- Emerging new approaches and tools
- Appreciative journalling
- Developing your own projects and tools.
Dates: 4pm Tuesday 5th to 4pm Thursday 7th June 2018
Venue: Cliff College, Sheffield - cliffcollege.ac.uk
Facilitators: Matthew Reed, Church & Community Development Officer with the Methodist Church assisted by others from the DMLN and Appreciating Church team.
Fee: £190 depending on venue - The cost includes all resources, and full board accommodation at Cliff College.
Appreciating People are UK leaders in the practical application of Appreciative Inquiry.
Booking: To express interest in the course, make a booking, or for further information, contact Matthew Reed: email@example.com
For further information on the course and guidance on whether you meet the course criteria, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download and share this flyer with others who may be interested.